Basic requirements for National Certification application:
American Escrow Association member in good standing
Completion of the e-Learning Modules with score of 80% or better.
Current certification/professional designation issued by your State Association, you must have your State Certification.
(waived if no State certification program or for Associate Members)
Additionally, a time of service in the industry is required for each certification:
- American Settlement Industry Professional - (ASIP) Sample Application
- Time of service at a minumin of five (5) years of the immediately preceding seven (7) years)
- Senior American Settlement Industry Professional - (SASIP) Sample Application
- Time of service at a minimum of seven (7) years of the immediately preceding nine (9) years)
Review the application of your choice by clicking on the appropriate link above.
The sample application link is for your review in preparation for the Exam. You will actually complete the application on the Exam tab as a fillable form and upload your documentation as well when you are ready.
- All of the following documentation is required to be uploaded with your application:
- Letter(s) of Verification from each employer with dates of employment and outline of duties OR, if employers are unavailable, approved alternate letters with dates, duties and company names from clients or customers on their company letterhead.
- Copy of State Association Certification/Professional Designation, Membership Card denoting your current designations with expiration date or Certificate w/ designation(s)
- OR if unavailable, a letter referencing active membership and designations for the state (if applicable) from State Association President on State Association Letterhead.
Based on your activity, these items will already be posted to your account:
- Receipt for application fee in the amount of $100.00
- Completion Certificate with score from the e-Learning Modules
Once you have completed the e-Learning Modules and received your Completion Certificate, the final application will be available to you under the Exam Tab as a writeable e-document. Have all your documentation available and ready to upload as you complete your application.
Contact us -